3/25/2014

Temper Tantrums: A Pound Of Prevention And 16 Pounds Of Cure

0 commentaires

Temper tantrums aren’t usually thought of as totally preventable or totally curable. Most parenting advice givers unapologetically advise that temper tantrums are a natural, normal, and highly unavoidable part of raising kids. They will, however give ideas for preventing some of the tantrums by conscientiously avoiding tantrum triggers such as hunger, tiredness, and frustration.

You might decide to continue thinking that tantrums are unavoidable and here to stay, simply because parenting experts throughout generations continue to tell us they are. If so, you won’t get any argument from me. I’ll just stay quiet like I’ve been over the past thirty-four years while impatiently preparing for sharing my tantrum prevention and elimination secrets with others. But if, however, you can open your thinking to the probability that temper tantrums could actually be 100 percent preventable as well as curable, I’m belatedly ready to share.


My first five children, as babies, all threw tantrums…my last eight kids didn’t. My fifth baby, at the age of 14 months, was done with throwing tantrums in about a week after I was able to figure out what I needed to change with my parenting methods. Since I did that I’ve thoroughly and persistently tested out my tantrum and anger management techniques with personal research on my own kids, and I’ve assessed most mainstream parenting techniques over a forty-year period.


For examples, I figured out how to achieve overall cooperation from toddlers, how to quite easily extricate myself from the arguments kids and teens rope parents into, and how to figure out the precisely perfect duration of children’s groundings. Also, I’ve been able to detail the reasons why time-outs are a highly dysfunctional discipline method, one that isn’t nearly as beneficial as others are.


I share with other parents, all of those parenting skills, plus more. The biggest thing I give, though, is the curative and preventive methods needed to totally eliminate temper tantrums from children’s behavioral repertoire.


Learn about eliminating and preventingtemper tantrums . Visit Leanna Rae Scott’s site to learn how to prevent temper tantrums.



The post Temper Tantrums: A Pound Of Prevention And 16 Pounds Of Cure appeared first on downshar.com.






Temper Tantrums: A Pound Of Prevention And 16 Pounds Of Cure



via downshar http://ift.tt/1jAqlgn

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire